Clippers are essential for Men’s Lifestyle & Grooming. Therefore, We’ll review the best Babyliss Pro clippers in this article.
Best Babyliss Pro Clippers Review
Men love this all-metal clipper because of its rugged look.
Yet, the clipper is surprisingly lightweight.
The adjustable blade comes with a 5-position taper lever.
Most users will agree that this clipper is the most powerful and fastest they have enjoyed.
This is because it uses a pivot motor instead of a magnetic one and has double the speed and torque as a result of this, according to the company.
8 Combs System
The clipper is equipped with 8 combs, which work and fit very well. It goes through lots of hair quite fast and works great for women as well.
It takes about a minute to cut four inches of hair, to give you a picture. It works just as well on dry as on wet hair.
The clipper runs cool and cuts fast and clean. It is also extremely quiet.
You wouldn’t believe such a light and quiet product can be as powerful as all that.
The product is reliable and durable. Its brilliant features make up for the relatively high price.
In other words, quality is worth the investment. We believe this clipper will hold up well with extended use.
- The powerful BaBylissPRO SteelFX Supercharged Pivot Motor professional clipper features a high-frequency pivot motor & is scientifically balanced for superior ergonomics. Perfect for cutting all hair types—wet or dry!
- This ergonomic hair clipper has twice the torque & speed of a standard clipper & comes with 8 comb attachments.
There are two versions of the Pro Volare, a standard and a deluxe model.
They are both excellent and have been included in this review as a result.
The BaByliss Pro Volare X1 Clipper packs a serious motor even though it is the basic version of this model.
This clipper is very comfortable to handle and extremely powerful. Its rubberized casing enables a solid grip.
The box comes with various comb attachments for varying lengths.
This is a cordless hair clipper that is sold with its own charging stand. A slight downside is the battery power.
Admittedly, this is not the best feature of this clipper. At the lower speed setting, a full charge will only give you around an hour of use.
In terms of speed settings, you’d be happy to know the X1 has more than the on and off button.
Its motor can run on a full three different speed settings. Not unlike many other hair clipper brands.
This clipper model comes with a hair brush to clean the hair from the clippers and some lubricating oil for the blades.
- The BaBylissPRO Volare X2 is the finest professional hair clipper available. The Ferrari-designed engine means this clipper is ultra low vibration and ultra lightweight. Lithium ion battery with 3-hour cordless run time.
- This cord/cordless hair clipper has a patented X-Grip blade to cut 2x faster. Comes with 8 comb attachments.
While the Pro Volare X1 is a good clipper.
It looks like the company really wanted to test the limits with the Volare range.
Hence, we have a second option – the F1 branded Babyliss Pro Volare X2 Clipper.
The Ferrari of Hair Clippers
What does F1 branded mean? In this case, it means the motor was inspired by Ferrari.This is not the first Babyliss product developed in cooperation with Ferrari.
It is yet another hair styling device with extra class – high tech and very high quality.
The Volare Professional Ferrari Hair Clipper combines the performance and quality of the Ferrari brand with Babyliss Pro’s excellent product development.
The haircutting tool is extremely powerful and guarantees the most precise cut.
The design is not only effective but also beautiful. It allows for comfortable clipper handling.
Long Battery Life
Unlike other Babyliss hair clippers, this particular model (when fully charged) has an extremely long battery life.
We were really impressed by the fact that motor power is not compromised by enhanced battery life capability.
Au contraire, as the French would say, the motor’s power is above average compared to other Hair clippers.
If you’ve only used corded hair clippers before because you always wanted full power, you’d be pleased to learn you don’t have to keep making this sacrifice.
At least not if you choose the Babyliss Pro Volare X2 Ferrari.
Using this product in cordless mode will still guarantee optimal power and motor performance.
It is without a doubt that the X2 Volare has set new standards when it comes to professional hair styling tools and machines.
This isn’t to say that a layman can’t afford or shouldn’t use the X2 Volare.
On the contrary, we definitely recommend it. Like our first choice, the price to quality ratio is extremely good.
The official name of the X2 Volare includes 8 attachments (3/6/10/13/16/19/22/25 mm).
Below are some more technical data on the clipper. This clipper is ideal for any serious barbershop.
- MaxLifePro engine technology
- Long life (up to 10,000 hours of operation)
- Comfort, ergonomics, power and light weight
- Li PO battery, the engine provides a high torque with extremely powerful performance
- LED display for an exact indication of the available power
- Blade movement of 6300 per minute, which means even the thickest of hair will not give this machine any problems.
- Anti-vibration feature
- New ergonomic concept for pleasant work
- Shear head cut lengths adjustable to 4 positions (0.8 / 1.2 / 1.6 / 2.0 mm)
- "The BaBylissPRO ROSEFX is a cord/cordless lithium clipper, equipped with a high-torque, Ferrari-designed engine. A perfect tool for cutting all hair textures with power, speed, & precision. "
- Our cordless clipper has a high carbon stainless steel blade, 5-detent taper control & includes 8 comb attachments.
Frequently Asked Questions
Our final section deals with common questions about these hair products.
|Name of product||Best feature||User rating|
|BaByliss Pro FX880 Pivot Motor Clipper||All metal, high torque and speed||5/5|
|Babyliss Pro Volare X1 Clipper||Very powerful motor, sold with own charging stand||4.5/5|
|Babyliss Pro Volare Ferrari X2 Clipper||Ferrari-inspired motor, long-lasting, durable, reliable||5/5|
Can You Cut Long Hair With Clippers?
While clippers were originally designed for short haircuts, you can cut long hair if you have a steady hand and a good eye.
The attachment is fixed to the head and keeps the hair all cut the same length.
What Are The Best Professional Hair Clippers?
Apart from our first and third choices, you can opt for Andis Barber Combo-Powerful Clipper.
Wahl Professional Cord/Cordless Magic Clip, and Wahl Professional 5-Star Balding Clipper.
What Are The Best Hair Clippers For Home Use?
All Babyliss clippers will work for home use. Apart from those, you can get Philips Norelco Hair Clipper Pro.
Remington Shortcut Pro Self-Haircut Hair Clippers, or Wahl 79300-400 Color Pro Complete Hair Cutting Kit. You may want to check our other post about babyliss Hair Dryer.