So with the festive season just around the corner, here’s our detailed review of the best matching pajamas for couples.
Why Get Matching Pajamas?
One sure way of reinforcing the love between you and your significant other is by getting a great pair of matching pajamas.
And if you have a couple of little ones running around, you can add them to the mix too!
We’ve also included a comprehensive buyer’s guide to let you know the exact features to consider before making your purchase.
Best Matching Pajamas for Couples
1. Sleepytime PJs Christmas Pajamas– Wholesome Pajamas For The Entire Family
Just picture it: it’s on the eve of Christmas, and the whole lot of you are nestled beside the fireplace in matching onesies as you read a fascinating story on the ghost of Christmas past.
Indeed, the super-soft Sleepytime Pjs are certainly something to consider if you’re searching for the best family Christmas pajamas.
These onesies are manufactured from high-quality fleece for the adults, and flame-resistant fleece for the children.
They are plush, warm, and offer the right amount of space and comfort in the right places for air circulation as you sleep.
Their bright red color, complemented by snow-white pine trees and deers, definitely adds to the Christmas aura in your household.
Pros & Cons
- Are ideal for uplifting the Christmas spirit in your home.
- Created from high-quality fleece, with the children’s onesies being flame-resistant.
- Provide plenty of air-circulation as you sleep.
- Female customers have complained that the onesies are too tight around the legs.
- The material used for the children’s onesies feels cheaper compared to the adult ones.
2. Sykooria Christmas Family Matching Pajamas-100% Cotton Pajamas For That Comfy Feel
The Sykooria Christmas Family Matching Pajamas are warm, soft, and illuminate the perfect Christmas spirit during the festive season.
With a classic neckline, anti-fade features, and a long-sleeved design, these are no doubt Pjs for the ages.
A touching message is printed on the front of the shirt, boldly stating, “Joy Love Peace Believe Christmas.”
With a light-weight and ergonomic design, you’ll be hard-pressed to find another pair of pajamas as comfortable as these.
Indeed, they are ideal for lounging with the kids while watching movies, giving gifts, and having a hearty breakfast.
Pros & Cons
- Some of the most comfortable pajamas in the market. The lightweight design ensures you receive ample air circulation while sleeping.
- Easily machine-washable
- Anti-fade features
- The pajamas can be a bit too tight for big and tall people.
3. Burt’s Bees Matching Family Jumpsuits – Pajamas With A Soft And Lush Interior
What makes these boyfriend and girlfriend matching PJs a must-have is their zip-front opening.
If you’re feeling a bit warm, you can zip it down to get some air flowing in.
This also makes it easier for you to remove the onesie when you’re off to enjoy the New Year with friends and family!
They are also designed with a soft, plush interior to make you feel as comfortable as possible as you sample the joy and happiness of the festive season.
Pros & Cons
- Ankle cuffs and ribbed wrists ensure that your onesies stay secure.
- Super comfy thanks to a lush interior
- The onesies for kids are a little tight fitting.
- Are not designed for sleeping on, only to be used for lounging in the house.
4. PajamaGram Matching Pajama Set– Simple, Subtle, And Extremely Durable
Despite its subtle colors, they are one of the highest quality pajamas in the market.
The pajama set can be bought either for couples, or the whole family.
The set comes with a blue Henley top that’s matched with white and blue pants that are dashed with red snowflakes.
After every wash, you will notice that the pajamas feel softer.
Don’t worry; this is just the durable fabric becoming smoother for enhanced comfort.
Pros & Cons
- Ideal for both couples and families planning to enjoy their Christmas in the house.
- The pajamas are manufactured from high-quality fabric, making them long-lasting.
- The kid’s pajamas are designed with a flame-resistant feature.
- The quality of the sewing is not as excellent as you might expect for the price, especially around the seams.
- The adult pajamas feel a little itchy, especially on the top.
5. Karen Neuburger Matching Christmas Pajama Set– Drink Up Grinches, It’s Christmas!
Then the Karen Neuburger Pajama Set is ideal for you and your partner.
Manufactured from high-quality fleece, polyester, and cotton, you’ll see that this is one of the best ensembles to have on Christmas Eve.
Plus, you can get the complete Grinch family pajamas set to dress your little ones for that auspicious family photoshoot!
Pros & Cons
- A fun and colorful print for the whole family
- Warm pajamas that are incredibly soft
- The children’s options are not unisex; they look like they were made mostly for girls.
Pajamas Buying Guide
In this detailed buyer’s guide, we will review all the essential features to know before purchasing a set of family Christmas pajamas 2019.
We will analyze aspects such as the type of material, the pattern, the color, and the style used in the design process.
Only after grasping these features will you be able to buy the best Christmas pajamas for the whole family.
When it comes to selecting a new pair of pajamas, the material is one of the most critical elements to keep in mind.
Indeed, choosing the wrong material can irritate the skin and result in sleepless nights!
For example, most pajamas should be made from moisture-wicking fabrics that ensure you remain as comfortable as possible through the night.
Here are the most common fabrics to check out:
Silk is a super-soft fabric that comes with several benefits.
Including maintaining your skin’s hydration, and soothing irritated skin.
It’s also famous for its hypoallergenic properties.
As such, pajamas manufactured from silk have a higher price tag as compared to its contemporaries.
For most casual shoppers, they might fail to know the difference between silk and satin.
So to clear the air, satin is a soft material made from a blend of fibers such as nylon, polyester, and silk.
On the other hand, silk is a naturally occurring fiber that is extracted because of its super-soft properties.
Nevertheless, satin offers the same gentleness as silk but with a lower price.
Most pajamas manufactured from cotton are durable, soft, and easily washable.
The only major disadvantage of cotton fabrics is their poor insulating properties.
Linen is a material that’s derived from cellulose fibers and feels quite soft and gentle to the skin; somewhat like silk.
It is quite durable, and one of the best quality choices for warm tropical climates.
The main reason why fleece is such a popular fabric for quality wear is because of its water-repelling features.
It is also washable, breathable, and an excellent insulator, especially on cold nights.
Nevertheless, it can be quite heavy and a heat burden in warm temperatures.
When it comes to style, there are plenty of options for your pajamas. You can even have them custom made!
That being said, here are the most common style preferences for most consumers.
Sets are coordinated pajamas that come with top and bottom halves, made to match.
The top and bottom are usually manufactured from the same material, and designed in such a way that you’ll feel weird wearing one without the other!
Onesies have become the most popular cheap matching pajamas for couples in the market.
They have a pretty decent and straightforward construction.
Coming either as a zipper or as a button-front closure.
They can be designed as single color, pattern, or animal-themed depending on the customer’s preference or the time of year.
Despite onesies coming in all shapes and sizes, most of them tend to be tight-fitting.
When all’s said and done, the best PJs for you and your family are the ones that you are comfortable in.
Ensure to check that you’ve ordered the right size before shipping, and chosen a selection that will bring joy to your home this festive season!