We’re imitating the creators of the universe.
Turning life into prayer.
We pray for what God and goddesses pray for, which is different from what humans pray for.
Prayers are the engine of creation.
Our prayers, these prayers are life itself:
– May this unfold in ways that send benevolent consequences out in all directions, diminishing the suffering and enhancing the joy of every sentient being.
– May all beings get what they desire if it doesn’t harm another, by doing this may become a more potent force for beauty and truth and goodness, lifting up everyone they touch.
– May this rebound to the benefit of all creatures, All life itself.
– May our love remain pure and generous in all moments. May we be both kind and wild as and with each other.
– May you achieve great good and enjoy interesting adventures.
This is what God feels all the time.
If you find joy and value in what I do and share, please consider supporting with a recurring or one time donation of your choosing, between a cup of coffee and some Trader Joe's snacks. Donate here.