Seeking: A Lifestyle Dezine Intern
It’s an illustrious list and you could be on it next. How? Well I’m looking for an intern.
“An intern? What for?”
Well, I need help.
No, I need help with the blog. I need help with technical details, updating The Daily Goodness, attending media events, festivals, and so on. If any of this sounds appealing, keep on reading.
Ok, so I’m looking for a person who fits some if not all of these requirements:
– a Life enthusiast
– a epiphany addict
– a computery person who can update the banner once a month and tinker with the code as things develop
– a writer who can write guest pieces a couple of times a month
– Someone who can attend events that I’m too busy for or not that interested in attending (I get lots of P.R. e-mail, and maybe you’d want to go to that new festival, fair, book launching, film screening, restaurant opening on Lifestyle Dezines behalf?) Of course, I’d like you to write it up afterwards.
– A food enthusiast, we get a lot of free samples sent over to us at Lifestyle Dezine – Enjoy!
– an independently wealthy person who can go for a while without getting paid, or getting paid a minimal amount (after some discussion) depending on how things are going
– an outgoing person who wouldn’t mind appearing on camera for future episodes of Lifestyle Dezine TV
– a proofreader who can look over my posts and help make corrections before they go up
– a ninja
Ok, that’s about it. If any of this sounds like you and if you’re at all interested, please shoot me us an email here. Also, if you can, include a writing sample or a link to the best writing you’ve done on your blog. Obviously, this isn’t an internship you can do for school unless you go to a really liberal school and they understand what this is all about. Actually, maybe you can do this for school. In any case, thanks!
Peace and Blessings