Meditation Is Understanding The Problem of Living
Not avoiding it.
Not avoiding what actually is.
Understating daily living and all it’s problems – Chogyam Trungpa Rinpoche
Meditation is the gift of awareness. Awareness is they key to a life without suffering. We get the time and silence to observe all the silliness that is this world, our brains, and ego’s ridiculous nature.
Meditation allows us to understand and remember we are perfect, awesome, and exactly where we need to be.
What does it mean to you to meditate?
“Meditation brings wisdom; lack of meditation leaves ignorance. know well what leads you forward and what hold you back, and choose the path that leads to wisdom” -Buddha
Become mindful of your inner peace in order to awaken true well being.
Through meditation you can overcome mental/emotional suffering which is holding you back from true fulfillment, your ability to physically heal, enjoy relationships and live the life you most desire.
What are the scientifically proven health benefits of meditation?
- Meditators exhibit lower stress hormone responses to challenges (Macclean, 1997)
- Meditators show improved circulatory function (Zamarra, 1996)
- Meditators show younger biomarkers including blood pressure, hearing and vision (Wallace, 1982)
- Meditators show higher DHEA (called the “anti-aging” hormone) levels (Glaser, 1986)
- Meditation improves digestive function (keefer, 2001)
- Meditation improves mood (speca, 2000)
Furthermore, it is widely recognized that meditation has the following cognitive benefits:
- Improving Concentration: Meditators build single pointed concentration.
- Harnessing lasting Peace: Meditators experience the most pure forms of peace and happiness as it comes from within.
- Inducing Creativity: Meditators transcend the intellectual mind which limits their infinite creativity.
- Overcoming emotions: Meditation creates cognitive space from our past & ego.
Peace and Blessings