“Meditation brings wisdom; lack of meditation leaves ignorance. Know what leads you forward and what hold you back, and choose the path that leads to wisdom” – Buddha
Learn the basics of mindfulness and establishing a practice; learn how to meditate to reduce stress, anxiety, depression, sleep better, be happier and have more energy. Train your brain. Open your heart. Set up a FREE first session below or contact me here.
Join me as I demystify meditation. I’ll guide you through ways to meditate, and inform you with the tools and science behind it and how it can transform you mentally, physically.
- Deepen Your Focus & Concentration.
- Improve Your Confidence & Optimism.
- Heightened intuition.
- Untapped Energy & vitality.
- True Relaxation & Lasting Wellbeing.
What are the scientifically proven health benefits of meditation?
- Meditators exhibit lower stress hormone responses to challenges (Macclean, 1997)
- Meditators show improved circulatory function (Zamarra, 1996)
- Meditators show younger biomarkers including blood pressure, hearing and vision (Wallace, 1982)
- Meditators show higher DHEA (called the “anti-aging” hormone) levels (Glaser, 1986)
- Meditation improves digestive function (keefer, 2001)
- Meditation improves mood (speca, 2000)
Through mindfulness you can overcome mental/emotional suffering which is holding you back from true fulfillment, your ability to physically heal, enjoy relationships and live the life you most desire.
Rates are $75/hour for individuals, or $300 for 5 hours (pre-paid). Corporate and group rates depend on location, group size, etc. Please email for more information. To schedule an appointment, or for more information, please fill out the form above… If truly curious and want to know more, please don’t hesitate to reach out and we can make something happen.
Peace and Blessings
LifestyledeZine is a multi-disciplinary organization dedicated to dialogue and healing through personal truth. We create creative projects and opportunities in order to be of service to the communities that we find ourselves a part of.