“Everything around you that you call life was made up by people who are no smarter than you.” -Steve Jobs
1. Ask why. Why do you do the things you do? What are your motivations? Not enough people are asking these questions. Join us who are
2. Live a big life! Pursue big dreams! Be your own superhero and do something suitably audacious. Not only is it OK, it’s probably also beneficial to other people who will be inspired by your courage.
3. It’s not all about you. Most people in the world are not fortunate to live such unconventional lives, so we have to find a way to serve others with the overwhelming privilege we’ve been given.
4. Efficiency is overrated; Adventure is better. Run toward things that you’re excited about without worrying about how much time they take up or how difficult they are.
5. Attempt to build a legacy every day. Drop keys instead of building cages. Choose hope, choose abundance, choose adventure. Live life out loud.
***Also, have a great weekend.
If You Enjoyed This Article Please Consider SUBSCRIBING. TWEET about it and SHARE IT on Facebook by using the boxes below.