Do you need a healthy habits plan designed for you? Look no further.
Discover a Revolutionary method that lets you experience true happiness, lasting health, and authentic without suffering.
Includes: Daily guided meditations, daily workouts, meal plans, weekly check-ins, recipes, inspirational readings and made-for-you guides and worksheets to help you stop trying and start becoming your ideal self.
It gets to the root cause of why you suffer, can’t save money, procrastinate, overeat, and that unhappy feeling.
You will emerge from this program having released the physical and emotional weight that no longer serves you. So you are no longer sitting on the sidelines of your own life!
You’ll be filled with confidence, joy and peace – all without giving up chocolate!
no pills or potions / no impossible goals / no deprivation
Discover BLISS and LASTING HAPPINESS.
In this 6-week course, you can expect:
- A comprehensive plan developed with your restrictions and accessibility in mind.
- To learn to intervene with your own mind and actions and put yourself into the right promises.
- To gain a sense of empowerment and strength regarding your choices that will impact all areas of your life.
- To learn a proven method for understanding and overcoming your negative history of bad habits.
This is the right course for someone who:
- Is interested in having a healthy, beautiful mind, body and life.
- May have tried other methods of lasting health and happiness that haven’t worked.
- Wants to gain a healthy, realistic perception of self.
- Is ready to do the real work of finding out why the dissatisfaction sticks around.
Rates are $400 for 6 weeks. Please email for more information. To schedule an appointment, or for more information, please fill out the form above… If truly curious and want to know more, please don’t hesitate to reach out and we can make something happen.
Peace and Blessings
LifestyledeZine is a multi-disciplinary organization dedicated to dialogue and healing through personal truth. We create creative projects and opportunities in order to be of service to the communities that we find ourselves a part of.