If you love yourself you don’t have to lie, cheat, steal, suffer, gossip, or fight.
Whats the good of living if you are miserable all the time. Stuck worrying. Stuck doing things for others. Feeling sick and tired all the time. If your body is running away from you. There are enough people not smiling – let’s get back to what nature intended us to be:
Simple, Whole, Healthy, Vibrant, Rich, Smiling, Powerful, Loving beings, living from pure compassion and empathy. Living as our Higher Selves
The only way to get here is to set up a lifestyle filled with daily habits that do nothing but benefit us, a daily practice of little things that make us stronger and wiser. We change and grow one habit at a time.
Mental transformation. Mind training. Life hacking. A shift in perspective.
Whatever you want to call it, it begins with us, with putting our hearts back on the throne. We can maximize our lives, reach our potential by changing how we see the world, our relationships and connections to ideas that no longer serve us.
That’s when we begin to find the thing our heart wants. Freedom is my thing! I want to be free. I want to help others find freedom from any and all restrictions, and the best way to do this is to show by being.
We live In a society that denies nature’s laws. All around you people are resisting the simplest and most basic truths to living a vibrant life. When our hearts are on the throne, and our ego is no longer grasping to know more, then we can begin to live.
It is my experience as an artist that when we move from our hearts, this higher self, the universe is able to advance. It is a little like opening the gate at the top of a field irrigation system. Once we remove the blocks, the flow moves in.
It begins with us. With placing our Hearts on the throne.
The following principles are the bedrock on which recovery, freedom, and discovery can be built. Read them through once a day, and keep an inner ear cocked for any shifts in attitudes or beliefs.
1. Loving one self is the natural order of life. Life is energy: pure loving energy.
2. There is an underlying, in-dwelling loving force infusing all of life — including ourselves.
3. When we open ourselves to our power, we open ourselves to the creator’s within us, we realize the control we have over our lives.
4. We are, ourselves, creations. And we, in turn, are meant to continue the creativity by being creating ourselves as whole vibrant beings.
5. Love is God’s (or the universe, whatever it is to you) gift to us. Using our Loving Hearts is our gift back to God.
6. The refusal to use our Hearts and be loved is self-sabotage and is counter to our true nature.
7. When we open ourselves to exploring our Hearts, we open ourselves to a higher power: good orderly direction.
8. As we open our Hearts channel to the creator that is us, many gentle but powerful changes are to be expected.
9. It is safe to open ourselves up to greater and greater, more and more.
10. Our hearts dreams and yearnings come from a divine source. As we move toward our dreams, we move toward our divinity.
This isn’t the only way, but its helped me. What works for you?